Friday 7 November 2014

Too Cool For School 1 Day Tattoo Eyebrow


Was walking around and decided to pop in to Too Cool For School. I've never really liked getting their stuff here because they are generally more expensive compared to Etude and the other Korean brands. Quality wise I am still not convinced that they might be better. More or less the same as the rest I guess. So far I've only tried their long lasting makeup spray, lipscrub and champagne eyeliner. Probably will do a review on those next time. 

I've already done a brief review of the lipscrub here:
http://immec.blogspot.sg/2014/05/etude-house-color-lips-fit.html?m=1


The 1 Day Tattoo Eyebrow only comes in one shade #1 Ash Brown. Am thinking now if black or dark grey would be more suitable for me because even if this does natural on me, it is still a little on the light look - too natural maybe? I WOULD LOVEEE to have my natural brow look like this. Omg. That would be perfect. 


Same as Etude House Tint My Brow, the tip is like a calligraphy pen. They are almost of the same size.

Read review here for the Etude one:
http://immec.blogspot.sg/2014/10/etude-house-tint-my-brows.html?m=1


Single layer for top stroke and one additional layer down the line. It is pretty waterproof once it dries up. 

I still prefer the Etude one better. Wonder why I still wanted to get one from this brand - you always are on the look out for better things (kinda like how some guys think abt their relationship huh). I had hope that it can be better than Etude. But. I was wrong. This tint takes a longer time to look set on the eyebrows. I can see the colour appear faster using the Etude tint. That is the only difference. 



The look natural enough. Kinda similar to the Etude tint. Since the colour takes time to set in I have difficulty in shading as in maybe certain spot has enough tint already but I still try to shade them in so they look patchy once they set in. I will definitely stick to Etude House Tint My Brows. 

Too Cool For School 
1 Day Tattoo Eyebrow
#1 Ash Brown

Pros
Long lasting
Sleek mini packaging
Easy to use

Cons
Takes a longer time to show the tint compared to etude's brow tint

Rating: 3.8/5

1 comment:

  1. Microblading by Kaycee Nguyen eyebrows despite being the most advanced and sophisticated method of cosmetic tattooing at a cost of up to ten million VND for a eyebrow sculpture but the eyebrow sculptures are only maintained. up to 3 years.

    ReplyDelete