Saturday 27 February 2016

Limecrime Velvetines Pumpkin


Finally we ordered another batch of velvetines. Not many new shades that I think will suit me. Ordered this Pumpkin shade which i think looks like a rusty red, a little like mixture of red velvet with riot with suedeberry. It looks darker on me than I thought but what is new, right. Lip picture taken from Lime Crime site. I think it is quite true to colour.. for this shade at least. 





Yes, I'm angry. Can you feel it? Hahahah.. This colour makes me look angry. I think it's too goth for my skin. I feel weird when I wear it out. Like... Im not sure what kind of eye make up I should match it with. I usually just darken my usual shadow. Can't believe I now have 5 Velvetines! Yipee.... 


Colour swatches. Forgot to do one with suedeberry. So these are the 3 colours that make me look angry hahah..  

Lime Crime Velvetines
#Pumpkin

The pros and cons are similar to the other Velvetines I have.

Pros:
Very pretty matte shade especially for you who love this look.
Long lasting.
Easily removable at the end of the day.
Smells lovely.
Colour makes me look angry hahahah.


Cons:
Probably too little if you use it everyday, it won't last very long.
Highlights your lip lines.
Feels a little dry after a while.


Same feedback as the other Velvetines, so here are the complete reviews with pictures. 















No comments:

Post a Comment